Carole à Higashi izumo

jeudi, mars 22, 2007

Hospital Update

Today was a rough day...

1st, I changed rooms so I'm now in 502, sharing with three others (had a private room before).

2nd, got my tube out.

3rd, got told I might have to stay another two weeks in the hospital!!!

Good news...

1st, I can go anywhere in the hospital (you can go outside on the top floor..felt great to have fresh air after 11 days!)

2nd, I'm getting better.

3rd, I iwas told I could get "special leave" for my friend Chigusa's wedding party!

So that's what's new.

If you're in Japan, please come visit!
XO

3 Comments:

At 7:28 p.m., Blogger ZarbeS said...

Caaaaaaaaaaalol! deda deda deda CaALol, deda deda deda Calol! Ok. I hope all is well, and you get better. We want to see you again at home at one point. That's all. Take care, lots of love and hugs and kisses, from all the brats at Aberdeen

 
At 5:45 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said...

Allo hermanita,

Je suis vraiment fiere que j'ai pu te parler au telephone et que tout va mieux maintenant. On t'aime beaucoup!

Mylene, Martin et Miguelito

 
At 12:06 a.m., Blogger Carole said...

Hey Matcheu!! Thanks for the message....you'll see me this summer, promise!!! thanks for the hugs and love and kisses!!! I'm sending some to you guys too!!!

MMM! J'suis contente d'avoir entendu ta voix!! (Et celle de Miguel dans le background!) Continuez à enjoyer votre voyage!!! J'vous aime beaucoup!!

 

Publier un commentaire

<< Home