Carole à Higashi izumo

samedi, mars 24, 2007

getting better day by day

My friend Will (THANK YOU!!) found a small place on the 6th floor with wireless internet. So, until they tell me I can't use it, I'll come up here once a day to check my emails etc.

All is well. I'm a lot better today.

One of the doctors came this morning to explain tomorrow's surgery. They will stitch up my trachea (inside my throat) and then, stitch the outside skin too. Basically, close up the hole where the tube had been. It will take aobut 15-30 minutes. I'm schedule for 10am tomorrow morning. The doctor said it was a normal procedure and that I shouldn't worry. The most painful thing will be the injection of the local anaesthesia (spelling?). So I should be all right....maybe just a few tears and deep breaths!

THANK YOU all for coming to visit, or for the emails/messages you sent. I am truly lucky to have such great friends around!! My friend Akiko even drove from Hiroshima (4 hours here and 4 back!!) yesterday to see me!!!! (For those who know her, she just graduated from her masters degree the day before yesterday!!! She will now be moving to Thailand to teach Japanese at a Thai university!!! I will go visit her for sure!!!!)



Merci Mylène pour l'appel hier, ça ma vraiment faite du bien!!

Thanks again!!
Carole

3 Comments:

At 4:49 a.m., Blogger jen said...

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow! I was just about to put your blogger comments on your USB when I saw that you had access to internet--yay! I am a bit of a dunce though, Maddy was here today and I totally forgot to give her the USB! :( I'm sorry, I will find another way to get it back to you soon. Continue getting better!

 
At 12:03 a.m., Blogger Carole said...

Thanks Jen, no worries about the USB. whenever you get the chance is fine.
:)

 
At 12:55 a.m., Blogger K said...

Good news about the wireless.
GANBATTE!!!

 

Publier un commentaire

<< Home